2. Data We Collect About You We may collect, use, store and transfer different kinds of personal data about you, including but not limited to:
- Identity Data: first name, last name, username or similar identifier.
- Contact Data: billing address, delivery address, email address, and telephone numbers.
- Financial Data: bank account and payment card details.
- Transaction Data: details about payments to and from you and other details of products you have purchased from us.
3. How We Use Your Personal Data We will only use your personal data when the law allows us to. Most commonly, we will use your personal data in the following circumstances:
- To register you as a new customer.
- To process and deliver your orders.
- To manage our relationship with you.
4. Disclosures of Your Personal Data We may share your personal data with external third parties, such as delivery services and payment processing services, for the completion of your transactions and for support of our business operations.
5. Data Security We have implemented appropriate security measures to prevent your personal data from being accidentally lost, used or accessed in an unauthorized way, altered or disclosed.
6. Data Retention We will only retain your personal data for as long as necessary to fulfill the purposes we collected it for, including for the purposes of satisfying any legal, accounting, or reporting requirements.
7. Your Legal Rights Under certain circumstances, you have rights under data protection laws in relation to your personal data, including the right to request access, correction, erasure, or transfer of your personal data.
8. Third-Party Links Our website may include links to third-party websites, plug-ins, and applications. Clicking on those links may allow third parties to collect or share data about you. We do not control these third-party websites and are not responsible for their privacy statements.